is a mid-late potato, which is suitable for processing French fries and crisp.
- characterized by the flat eyes and is long-oval in shape.
- Pale yellow skin and the flesh color is characteristic of golden yellow.
- is very suitable for making fresh French fries.
is a somewhat older but very versatile potato variety
- excellent baking and frying quality for French fries and chips
- also suitable for salads and mashed potatoes
- Bintje potatoes a creamy texture and neutral taste
is a very productive easy-storage potato with yellow skin and red-eyed tuber quality
- resistance to drought and disease
- good consistent yield from year to year
- is grown exclusively in the Netherlands for the export of seed potatoes
is a medium late red-skinned table variety with a high yield
- produces large tubers
- good yield and dry matter content
- popular in Mediterranean countries
is a yellow-skinned potato with an excellent yield
- very well suited for production in countries with a warm climate
- ideal for French fries processing in these countries
- strong in dry growing conditions
is mainly processed for chips in the Mediterranean and the East
- good heat and drought tolerance
- very strong against scab
- high yield
is a medium early, high-yielding fresh potato
- clear and smooth skin
- suitable for long storage
- popular in countries around the Mediterranean Sea such as Spain and France
is a medium early variety with a high tolerance to drought and heat
- very suitable for production in climates with high temperatures
- worldwide sales market
- adaptability in extreme weather conditions